Become a Franchisee
We’re always looking for serious luxury furniture lovers to help spread our amazing concept and world-class brand! Please carefully read each of the sections below to learn all about becoming a HolySheets USA® Franchisee.
“My experience as a HolySheets USA Franchisee has been rewarding both emotionally and financially. I love coaching and mentoring my team to be the very best at all they do.”
-Mary J., HolySheets USA Franchisee, Southern California.
HolySheets USA® is one of the most talked about luxury furniture store companies in the world today. And that’s just the way we like it! Renowned for offering super-premium products for more than 6 years, people everywhere recognize the quality associated with our brand and are more likely to be repeat customers because of it.
WHEN THE FUN GETS SERIOUS
If HolySheets USA weren’t enough to convince you, HolySheets USA owners are backed by a strong internal brand team with years of industry experience, those faithful luxury bedding fanatics who work at our worldwide headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Ever owned a business before? Need more information on start-up costs, royalty fees, the ins-and-outs of ownership, and more? Get the facts on HolySheets USA® Ownership below.
“My experience in the last year since I opened my first HolySheets USA has been nothing but positive. Besides, who doesn’t want to put a smile on people’s face every day!”
– John W., HolySheets USA Franchisee, Idaho.
FACTS ON OWNERSHIP
- The founding store of HolySheets USA opened in 2010
- We’ve been awarding franchises since 2015
- 4 stores operating in the U.S. and expanding worldwide
- U.S. Territories Currently Open
- Single and Multi-Unit Deals Available
- Average time to open is 6-12 months
- Co-branding Opportunities Available
THE NUMBERS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- $25,000 is the minimum franchise fee*
- $250,000 net worth
- $100,000 liquid, non-financed funds
- Total initial investment – $261,125-$404,525*
- Royalty fee – 3.5% of gross sales
- Advertising fee – 3% of gross sales
*This fee is for a traditional location and does not include any discounts that may be applicable. Different fees may apply for other types of locations and or plans. More detailed investment information is available in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
THE BUZZ ABOUT OUR BRAND
- Awarded in 2016 by Las Vegas Top 25 as the #1 TOP FAVORITE Luxury Bedding Company on “Las Vegas Top 25 Home Improvements”
BENEFITS OF FRANCHISING
- Making people happy since 2010
- Customizable product offerings, made to order
- Passionate franchisee community
- World-class training and on-going support
- Experienced franchisor
- Consistently recognized for excellence by many industry publications including Las Vegas Top 25®
TRAINING & SUPPORT
We are proud of the extensive support provided by our team at Headquarters. From site selection to grand opening assistance, our dedicated team will assist you throughout your journey to your store opening and beyond.
- Real Estate: Site Selection / Lease Approval
- Pre-Opening: Store Build-Out / Vendors & Equipment / Store Opening Support / Training
- Operations Support: Research & Development / Purchasing & Distribution
- Training Ongoing Support: Grand Opening Services / Marketing / Public Relations / Creative Services / Online Tech Setup and More
Steps To Become A Franchisee
Please read through these various steps carefully to gain a thorough understanding of the process and determine if franchise ownership, and the commitment required, is right for you.
COMPLETE OUR APPLICATION | Once your application is complete, you will receive a copy of the HolySheets USA® Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Then, the discovery process begins to determine whether or not HolySheets USA is the right choice for you.
SIGN YOUR FRANCHISE AGREEMENT | After the discovery process is complete, upon approval to move forward as a HolySheets USA owner, you will sign a franchise agreement and gain immediate access to the Franchise Support Team. We can also provide a list of lenders to help you find the right funding option for your entrepreneurial dream.
SECURE YOUR LOCATION & BUILD OUT YOUR STORE | Our Real Estate Team helps you find the right location. We also offer other real estate services if you choose, including local market studies and lease negotiation. Next, you will sign the lease for your store. During store build out, your experienced support team helps with everything from creating your official construction drawings, to selecting a licensed general contractor, to ordering your equipment and décor package.
TRAIN | Prior to opening your store, you will attend a full training program at our headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada. Forty hours of classroom training and 80 hours of in-store training equips you to run your HolySheets USA store. From people to product and marketing to media… we cover it all.
OPEN YOUR STORE | You and your support team will work together from the time you sign your franchise agreement to the time you serve your first customers, and beyond. We’ll provide ongoing operations and marketing support. When you become part of the HolySheets USA family, you’ll never be on your own.
It is important that you understand all of the above steps when making your decision about whether or not to apply to become a HolySheets USA® Franchisee. However, many of the steps will not apply to you if you opt to buy a pre-existing store.
Your HolySheets USA Store?
Profile of new franchise partners
We know from experience that these are the competencies required to become a successful HolySheets USA franchisee:
- Total investment starts at $25,000 including an equity of between 20-30%
- The capacity to open 1-5 Brand Stores within an agreed geographic area
- Business knowledge, experience and a good foundation for running a business
- An understanding that you are a team member of a global brand and that you develop your business according to the concept
- A positive attitude towards employee involvement
- Willingness to delegate and motivate your employees
- A personal passion for design, style, and trends – industry experience is not as important as passion
- Responsibility, creativity, motivation, honesty and open-mindedness
- A desire to provide a new level of customer service in your community
Still interested? Think you’d make a good candidate? Then we’d love to hear from you! Contact Us